We will soon be announcing details on our next open enrollment period for the dental/vision plans. Please check back for updates!
The vision care plan is administered through VSP. You may utilize any vision care provider. However, utilizing a provider that participates in the VSP network may result in less out of pocket costs. A partial schedule of the benefits:
- Routine eye exam: $10 co-pay, limited to one exam every 12 months.
- Lenses: $10 co-pay, limited to one set every 12 months.
- Frames: Coverage up to $120 every 24 months.
- Contacts: Coverage up to $120 every 12 months when you choose contacts versus glasses.
Out of Network
- Routine eye exam $40 allowance, limited to one exam every 12 months.
- Lenses: Single Vision-$35 allowance
- Bifocal: $52 allowance
- Trifocal: $65 allowance
- Limited to one set every 12 months.
- Frames: $45 allowance, every 24 months.
- Contacts: $210 allowance for necessary lenses and a $105 allowance for elective lenses every 12 months.
For more details on plan specifics, or to locate participating VSP providers, please call 1-800-877-7195 or visit the VSP web site