Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What exactly is the required tax documentation in order to enroll in the Health Plan?
A: You are required to submit a copy of one of the following:

  • Schedule C
  • Schedule E
  • Schedule F (along with a W-2 or 1099)
  • Schedule 1120, 1120-S or 11205
  • Schedule K or K-1
  • NYS-45
  • Business Certificate with a Voided Business Check

The key here is to prove that you are self-employed and earning a living from such self-employment.

This may require that you submit more than one of the above to provide sufficient documentation.